Uplisting is a comprehensive property management platform designed to streamline the operations of short-term rental businesses. It provides a centralized system where users can manage bookings, communicate with guests, and synchronize listing details across multiple booking sites.
Uplisting offers a range of features to optimize your rental business operations. These include:
- Unified Inbox: This feature allows you to manage all your guest communications from one place, regardless of the booking platform they used.
- Multi-Calendar: This feature provides a comprehensive view of all your bookings, tasks, and availability across all your properties.
- Automated Messages: Uplisting allows you to set up automated messages to communicate with your guests at key stages of their stay.
- Booking Site Integration: Uplisting integrates with major booking sites like Airbnb, Booking.com, and Vrbo, allowing you to manage all your listings from one place.
- Direct Bookings: Uplisting also enables you to accept direct bookings, thereby saving on booking site commission fees.
- Team Management: You can invite your team members to Uplisting and assign them tasks, improving collaboration and efficiency.
Uplisting offers a flexible pricing model based on the number of properties you manage. The Pro plan costs $400 per month, with an additional $20 per month for each property. This plan includes operational features, guest communication features, and support. There is also an Enterprise plan with custom pricing based on your needs.
Additional add-ons are available, such as security deposit collection for $5 per month per property and a client management portal for $6 per month per property. The client management portal allows you to grant your clients access to their listings on Uplisting, where they can see basic information and mark dates as unavailable.
Uplisting offers a free trial, and you can cancel your plan at any time before the next billing cycle.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of Uplisting, as shared by users:
- Pricing: Uplisting offers a flat, tiered rate that decreases as you add more properties, making it a cost-effective solution for businesses planning to scale. Unlike many other property management solutions, Uplisting does not take a percentage of revenue.
- Functionality: Uplisting is continually releasing new features to improve its service. It offers a range of functionalities that cater to the needs of property managers, including a unified inbox, multi-calendar, automated messages, booking site integration, direct bookings, and team management.
- Reliability: Users have reported that Uplisting is a reliable platform that consistently performs as expected. This reliability is crucial when working with rules-based systems, where you need to have confidence that the platform will function correctly.
- Support: Uplisting’s support team is highly praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness. If users ever encounter difficulties or have questions, the support team is ready to assist.
Disadvantages: While the user reviews are overwhelmingly positive, it’s important to note that every business has unique needs and what works for one may not work for another. Potential users should consider their specific requirements and conduct a thorough evaluation before choosing a property management solution. As of now, there are no specific cons mentioned in the reviews.